Get cool stuff @ NackVision.com

Thursday, March 22, 2007

alooooooba

Dear my friend\
Iam ali mohammed arif alhaj. I study in university of science and
technology , in group (three)
I live in umdorman ( almohandeseen) . Ihave two brother and one
sister and my father and mother...
My hobby is : football and swimming and I like reading books and work
in PC.
In a weekend Iwatch TV and after that I go to mosque to pray after
that Ido Internet for the long time ...
I used internet for three year ago and I want to learn more from
you . I think ( TAGANANET GROUP) is the very good idea for helpping
me to more information. thankyou . thank you very mach my friends for
this chance in ( TAGANANET GROUP). I use internet in searching
for information and sometimes to know the last news in the world .

with my love

3 comments:

Hala Fawzi said...

Woooooow Alooba!
You are a fast learner!You are just doing GREAT!!Now you can decide on a theme for your blog!
I am sure you will choose an interesting topic!By the way, I like your YG posts with the nice sense of humor!
Your teacher is sooo proud of you!
Teacher Hala

Muhanned said...

Hi Alooba,
Nice work!
You surprised me by your interesting topics, Go on (God blessed you)

kingo2009 said...

Hi Ali,
Good work keep going